There are currently job vacancies for:
- Honours and PhD students. Please see the projects that are available.
We also currently have PhD funding available for local/PR students for the Pseudomonas and the Synechococcus work.
If you are interested in joining my research group, feel free to contact me by phone or email, or come in for a visit.
Recent seminars/conferences attended
- Australian Society for Microbiology annual meeting, 4-8th July 2011, Hobart, TAS
- 13th International Conference on Pseudomonas, 4–7th September 2011, Sydney, NSW
- Bacpath 11, 25-28th September 2011, Wyong, NSW
- AMATA, 9-12th October 2011, Canberra, ACT
- JAMS first anniversary meeting, 29th February 2012, Sydney