Welcome to the Paulsen lab. wiki. This site is a collection of information on Prof. Paulsen's research group at Macquarie University.
The Paulsen Lab focuses on understanding microbial physiology and evolution through the application of "big picture" or global approaches such as genome sequencing, metagenomics, bioinformatics, microarrays and functional genomics. Currently our research interests are focused in two broad areas:
- Genome diversity, lateral gene transfer, and niche adaptation
- Systems Biology analysis of membrane transport and metabolism
For more information on specific projects, people, databases, and activities of the Paulsen Lab please follow the links provided.
- 4/10/2011 Honours/PhD Projects
- 30/09/2011 Paulsen lab wiki site is online.
- 2/3/2012 The Paulsen Lab blog "Microbial Lifestyles" goes live!
Distinguished Professor Ian Paulsen
Department of Chemistry and Biomolecular Sciences
Sydney, NSW, Australia, 2109
Email: ian.paulsen at mq.edu.au
Phone: +61 2 9850 8152